- This model of two lumbar vertebrae in about double life size has the opportunity to demonstrate a lateral intervertebral disc hernia.
- If the two vertebrae are pressed together, the inner core of the disc will be protruding to the outside, forming a hernia.
- The protruding hernia shows graphically the pressure which affects the spinal nerve.
- Because of the enlarged size it is easy to handle and also suitable for group teaching.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of teaching and learning.
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.