- Natural size, with 4 masticatory muscles.
- This model allows the skull to be dismantled into 14 pieces corresponding with the natural skull bones. Moreover, the 4 large masticatory muscles (temporalis and masseter muscles, lateral and medical pterygoid muscles), can be removed individually or be reassembled in their natural positions.
- This not only provides an impressive picture of the complicated mosaic of the skull bones but also shows the anatomy of the different mastication muscles and their relationship to the tempero-mandibular joint and lower jaw.
- Each of the 4 masticatory muscles can be removed and fitted individually in position. All muscles of mastication are shown exactly in their natural size and form.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Weight 0.715 kg
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of medical professionals, teachers, and students.
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.