- Made of new material that allows an absolutely natural reproduction of even the finest anatomical structures of the human skull. Bones look real, and have an absolutely natural feel and almost exactly the weight of a natural bone.
- Visible structures on the transparent half are transferable to the bony-half.
- On the right, transparent skull half the paranasal sinuses can be easily located even from the outside, since these are marked in different colors: maxillary sinus (yellow), ethmoidal cells (orange), frontal sinus (green), sphenoidal sinus (purple).
- The cranial sinuses and the neck and face arteries are also shown in color: sinuses of dura-mater (blue), common carotid artery, external and internal carotid artery and the branches of the meningeal artery (red).
- One brain half, which is also visible through the skullcap, visualizes the brain position and the course of the sinuses. The periodontal pockets and tooth roots can be viewed through the transparent jaw of the skull. The lower jaw is mounted flexibly to demonstrate the masticator movements of the human skull. The didactic skull is mounted on a cervical spine and can be disassembled into both halves of the skullcap, the left half of the base of skull, the nasal septum, the complete mandible and a brain half.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of medical professionals, teachers, and students.
Made in Germany.
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.