- The teeth of the upper and lower jaw can be extracted from the skull and replaced individually with their fully formed roots.
- A bone flap on the right mandible of the skull can be opened to view the dental roots, spongiosa, nerve canal and an impacted wisdom tooth.
- This skull is a great tool for the teaching and learning of human anatomy, with a special focus on teeth.
- The model is 8.7 x 5.3 x 6.7 in. and weighs 1.76 lbs.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of medical professionals, teachers, and students.
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.