- Provides a safe and realistic experience for students to practice local anesthesia techniques.
- The model consists of metal skull with flexible silicone face and mouth lining over an anatomically correct jaw with 28 permanent teeth, movable toungue, and jawbone with landmarks for placement of dry injection.
- Silicone will not show needle marks.
- Conduction sensors aid in practicing gow gates and standard mandibular block anesthesia. Local infiltration may also be dispensed in their respective areas.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Historically dental students have been trained in the skill of administering dental local anesthesia by injecting oranges or each other before advancing to patients. In the increasingly litigious society we live in, dental anesthesia is considered invasive treatment and no longer seen as a skill that should be learnt in such experimental conditions amongst dental students. This new local anesthesia manikin has been designed and manufactured with the help of our local experts, to provide a safe and realistic experience for dental professionals practicing local anesthesia techniques.
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Electronic sensors for light and sound when the landmarks are touched by dry injection are included.
The battery powered LED light on top of the manikin's head indicated when the correct position and angle of injection is achieved by signaling a green light.
Requires three "AAA" batteries (included).
Recommended for the use of dentists, or certified professionals.
Sold. by Plutudental.