- Includes: MicroEtcher ERC handpiece, .048" nozzle assembly, 9ft long airline, 2 abrasive jars and O-ring kit.
- Etching all metals, composites and amalgam for maximum bond strenght, removing temporary cements.
- Designed for laboratory use. The nozzle may be rotated 180° in either direction but it is not removable.
- The ERC can be cold sterilized but it is not autoclavable.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of dentists, or certified professionals.
[The use of this item on a patient without a dental license is prohibited].
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.