- Indicated for apical and/or interproximal.
- Luxator instruments are used by cutting and rocking instead of traditional elevating, resulting in a cleaner extraction with little tissue damage.
- Luxator is NOT an elevator.
- Sterilized by autoclave, dry heat or chemiclave.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of dentists, or certified professionals.
[The purchase of this item requires a verifiable professional license/business].
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.