- The RAPTOR is a state-of-the art handheld percussion therapy device.
- Featuring 6 different speeds, the RAPTOR is the most powerful, yet precise massage tool.
- Ideal tool for sports medicine, practitioner, physical therapist, athletic trainer, or masseuse.
- Complements a deep tissue treatment
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Technical specifications and details:
> DTreat and relieve muscle soreness, restore healthy connective tissue, and activate muscles faster.
> Up to 3600 percussions per minute on the highest setting.
> Saves your hands and time when administering a sports massage treatment.
> Swiss made brushless motor, adaptive sensor technology, and built-in cooling fan will prevent the
RAPTOR from ever jamming or overheating during use.
> Four unique interchangeable applicators included to create a custom massage treatment.
> Ergonomic design allows the user to administer a massage treatment without any restrictions.
> 4 easy-interchangeable applicators:
(1) Pin point applicator to help break up scar tissue and pin point specific areas to treat
(2) Rounded edge applicators replicates a thumb.
(3) Large-flat applicator is great to target large muscle groups.
(4) Small-flat applicator is designed for smaller muscle groups.
> Lightweight, yet extremely strong Pelican case included.
> Weight: 10 lbs.
> Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 6".
> Motor: Maxon precision brushless 100W motor
> Speed: 10-60 percussions a second.
> Stroke: 0.25 in.
> Max force: 25lbs.
> Noise level: 80dBa.
> Electrical: 24V/6A.
> Power supply: NWA120 Medical
> Cord length: 6 feet.
> Case: Pelican 1600.
> Data output: Micro USB port.
> Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.