- The FREEPEX Apex Locator provides a precise, constant display of file position during treatment, wet or dry.
- Large canal graphic is divided into 10 levels, each representing 0.1mm of length.
- Apical constriction can be adjusted from 0-0.5mm with a single push button. Levels change color when apical constriction is reached.
- Large 3-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H color LED screen displays tracking and alert indicators.
- Adjustable audible alarm gradually intensifies as the file approaches the preset apical constriction point.
- Folding stand adjusts for optimal view. Powers off automatically to conserve battery.
- 4-3/4"W x 4-1/2"D x 1"H. File holders and lip hooks are autoclavable to 275°F.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Package includes main unit with rechargeable lithium-ion battery, power adapter/charger, probe cable, two file holders, two touch probes, four lip hooks, and one calibrator.
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of dentists, or certified professionals.
[The use of this item on a patient without a dental license is prohibited].
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.