- Oil free twin piston high performance; good for medical/dental laboratory, workshop applications, or milker pulsator hookup.
- Thermally protected motor 3/4 HP 120 VAC, 60 Hz power supply; push/pull capable, use as a compressor or vacuum pump.
- Insulation class B, flow rate: 5.5 CFM. Max vacuum: 28 inch Hg, save the oil and eliminate mist problem. Clean run anywhere/quiet.
- 5 feet cord with UL house plug, capacitor cased in, intake port: 1/4 FNPT.
- Optional add-ons: Mini-air filter, exhaust muffler, vacuum gauge, pressure gauge, and regulator.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Oilles Vacuum Pump: Twin Piston 3/4 HP 5.5 CFM Good for Milker Machine Pulsator Hookup, Medical/Dental offices, Laboratory and Workshop Push and pull/compressing and vacuum capable. Applications Like vacuum bagging/packing etc. Save the oil, no oil-mist problem, FEATURES: OIL-free twin piston pump; Designed and manufactured with the highest quality in materials and workmanship; Quiet run at wide temperature ranges, from subzero to 120 degree F, start in cold. Flow Rate: 5.5 CFM; Max Vacuum: 25 inch Hg; Thermal protected 3/4 HP motor; Power Supply:120 VAC, 60 Hz; 5 feet cord with UL plug; Insulation Class B; Capacitor: 80 uF, cased in/protected; Come with 4 rubber suction feet to reduce/absorb vibration and noise; Physical Dimensions: Size: 11 X 6 X 9 inch; Shipping Weight: 28 lb. Intake Port: 1/4 female NPT; Optional adaptor to 1/2 barb; One year warranty; Optional addition: a mini dust filter on the intake port, to filter away the dust from the intake air, extend the life of the pump; Optional addition: a mini muffler on the exhaut port for quieter operation; Optional addition: Adapter from 1/4 NPT to 1/2 barb available; Packing List: Pump, model WVP5, one unit Rubber feet: 4 units, installed Powercord with 110 VAC UL plug: 1 unit each, installed Capacitor protector case: 1 unit, installed User Manual: 1 copy PLEASE Note: optional barb adapter at the port, mini-dust filter and mufflers may get pictured with the pump, they can be purchased separately like the other add-ons such as vacuum gauge, regulator etc;
Recommended for the use of dental procedures; however, it is open for all uses.
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Sold. by Plutusdental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.