- The CTT ceramic tissue trimmer can eliminate the need for electro-surgery or surgical blades, and in many cases, even the use of retraction cord.
- Features a point made from a very hard and durable biocompatible oxide that cuts without 'burning' tissue.
- Under rotation at 300,000-500,000 RPM, a portion of its kinetic energy is converted to heat sufficient to create hemostasis.
- Ideal for gingival modeling, freeing deep cavities, opening of sulcus prior ti impressions, laceration of interradicular granulation tissue, papillectomy/removal of hyperplastic gingiva, exposure of intraosseous implant sections and retinated teeth.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Does NOT include handpiece.
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of dentists, or certified professionals.
[The use of this item on a patient without a dental license is prohibited].
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.