- Post-curing maximizes material properties for stereolithography prints, improving parts' strength and performance.
- Form Cure precisely combines temperature and 405 nm light to consistently post-cure Form 2 prints.
- Form Cure is finely tuned to bring parts to their maximum mechanical properties.
- An advanced heating system precisely controls curing temperatures up to 80C. 405 nanometers; 13 multi-directional LEDs emit the optimal wavelength of light for curing materials. 1 Revolution per minute; a rotation turntable provides uniform exposure during post-curing.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of dentists, or certified professionals.
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.