- Dental orthodontic study-model HST-B2 for dentists' teaching demonstrations for patients or for college educational purposes.
- Allows individuals to understand the structural function of teeth/brackets; helpful to explain the importance of orthodontic procedures and tooth formations.
- Demonstrates malocclusion with multiple orthodontic treatments including elastic o-ring power chain, tubes on molars and mini-screw anchors.
- Displays a variety of dental diseases, including; dental cries, wedge-shaped defects, fusion roots, periapical cysts, abnormal central susp, enamel beads, gingival recessions, and more.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the vadlue of money [1 year warranty from the date of purchase]
One of the finest qualities in the market; this Orthodontic Standard Treatment Model HST-B2 is guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of dentists, teachers, certified professionals, or students.
NOTE: Some of the HST-B2 were also manufactured in Colombia ; we sell from both manufacturers.
Mfg. by Plutus World INC.
Ships within 1-5 business days from the date of purchase.