- BONASIL A+ gingival is a medium viscosity vinyl polysiloxane material suitable for the reproduction of flexible gingival masks on master models.
- Available in hard and soft consistencies. It is a precise silicone which keeps its accuracy for days due to its outstanding dimensional stability.
- The highest aesthetic result can be obtained because of its natural gingival color.
- Ideal material for students and practitioners working with dental-anatomical models or the construction of dental bases, teeth, etcetera.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of dentists, students, or certified professionals.
Mfg. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days (this product may sometimes have to be imported from Israel, therefore having an even longer handling time).
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.