- Articulated dental hygiene dentoform with soft gingival insert and 32 natural rooth teeth.
- Allows instruction on subgingival instrumentation placement, adaptation, and alignment to the long axis of the tooth.
- Provides excellent visual contrast with silver instrument blade adaptation for both supra and subgingival scaling.
- Incorporate accurate carvings of 32 anatomically-rooted teeth, numbered for identification. Teeth can be removed for patient oral health instructions.
- Transparent gingiva permits excellent illustration of tooth alignment and position for both maxillary and mandibular teeth.
- Satisfaction guaranteed for the value of money. [1 year warranty from the date of purchase].
Guaranteed for long-lasting use.
Recommended for the use of dentists, or certified professionals.
Sold. by Plutudental.
This product has a handling-wait time of anywhere from 2-9 days,
with the additional wait time of the delivery used. However,
some orders may ship sooner depending on availability, therefore please
message us before making your purchase and we will give you the best estimate possible.